AdBlue®, which has been part of the standard repertoire for trucks and buses for over ten years now, has also become mandatory for passenger cars with the introduction of the Euro 6 emissions standard and the definition of new limit values.
Regular AdBlue® refills for the latest diesel vehicles at future workshop visits will therefore become common practice as part of routine vehicle inspections.
TECALEMIT, with its reputation as an experienced specialist for workshop technology, now offers the optimal solution for the professional distribution, filling, and measurement of liquids and gases. With the BlueMobil in both an electrically and a pneumatically operated version, i.e. the BlueMobil 60 and BlueMobil eco, the company provides the perfect solution for every situation. While the BlueMobil 60 besides many other handy features is equipped with an integrated rechargeable battery, allowing it to be used anywhere independent of an external power supply, the BlueMobil eco is a cost effective solution that can easily be operated using an existing compressed air network. Additional devices for specialist applications are already being tested.
“Efficient workshop services only work if the latest innovations in equipment technology are used which take into account the specific needs of each workshop — by working closely with our clients, we are able to create optimal solutions to ensure that work is done in a time and cost saving manner”, explains Oliver Scheplitz, National Sales Manager for TECALEMIT Germany/Austria/Switzerland.
The sophisticated features of both models make them exceptional products on the market:
- Only from TECALEMIT: AdBlue® automatic dispensing nozzle by ELAFLEX with 2m of dispensing hose
- Only from TECALEMIT: the ground breaking FMT 3 electronic flow meter
- Only from TECALEMIT: work independent of an external power supply thanks to the integrated rechargeable battery on the BlueMobil 60
- High-Flow and Low-Flow with 8 l/min and 4.5 l/min filling speeds
- Four castors for maximum manoeuvrability
- Robust trolley with a modern functional design
- 60 litre or 120 litre dispensing tank
- Top-notch quality that can only be “Made in Germany”
Naturally, the latest generation of TECALEMIT electronic flow meters are used in both models — the FMT 3. This flow meter possesses excellent characteristics, and was recently launched by TECALEMIT with great success.
These new products were first unveiled at the UNITI expo in Stuttgart from June 14–16, 2016 and were positively received by visitors to the stand in Hall 3.