The design-approved Automatic Nozzle A 2010 is suitable for HORNET W 50 II and HORNET W 85 H electric pumps.
The Automatic Nozzle A 2010 are automatically-closing full hose nozzles for the dispensing of diesel fluids. Ready to use as there is no need for adjustment or lubrication be carried out.
The type A 2010 nozzles are moreover fitted with a 3-stage holding clip for the control lever and a spring around the outlet pipe to retain the latter in the tank filler pipe.
The state of the art manufactured nozzles are failsafe, the safety switching-off and covering protects against wear and cold conditions. The nozzles have been tested in accordance with the DIN EN 13012 standard.
Features & Benefits
- For diesel, RME, gas oil and antifreeze (concentrate)
- Automatic shut-off
- With swivel joint
- Outlet Nozzle Diameter24 mm
- Inlet1 " Female
- Lengthapprox. 450 mm
- Minimum operating pressure0.7 bar
- Weight1300 g
- Zero delivery pressure of the pumpmax. 3.5 bar
- Min. Dispensing volume flow12 l/min
- Max. Dispensing volume flow80 l/min