Electric self-priming vane pump for use in agriculture, industry, workshops, petrol stations and similar facilities.
The HORNET W 50 II Pump Kits are designed for use in industry, workshops, filling stations and similar sites.
This high quality pump with integrated siphon protection have a drum thread R 2" and are supplied with a 1650 mm PVC intake hose with filter, a 4.0 m Perbunan discharge hose DN 19x4 and the approved-design automatic nozzle A2010 with a hose swivel joint.
Features & Benefits
- For diesel, heating oil EL/L, radiator antifreeze (concentrate)
- Self-priming with integrated siphon protection
- Foot filter
- A 2010 automatic nozzle with hose swivel joint
- Drum thread 2" Male
- Including suction hose, with filter, for 1600 mm immersion depth
- Battery clips - cable length: 2 m
- 4 m of nozzle hose DN 19
- Also available in 12 v and 24 v versions.
- Z 400 or FMT 3 electronic flow meter options available
- Suction Hose1600 mm
- Suction Height4 m
- Nozzle Hose4 m
- Dispensing Hose ProfileDN 19 x 4
- Drum Thread2 in Male
- Power550 W
- Voltage230 V / 50 Hz
- Current2.4 A
- Protection ClassIP 54
- Dimensions (W x D x H)245 x 170 x 345 mm
- Weight7.7 kg