Fuel suction unit for extracting fuels such as petrol and diesel with fixed container and overfill protection device.
For use when extracting fuel from vehicle tanks in workshops, used car dealerships and for removing fuel at petrol forecourts where the incorrect fuel has been used.
This device is ATEX approved and complies with the vigorous safety requirements for explosive areas. TankQuick 100 F devices are fitted with a pneumatic extraction and refilling unit with practical single hose and gas displacement/compensastion device.
The device technology is part of the manufacturer list of BMW, Volkswagen and Mercedes-Benz.
Features & Benefits
- For petrol and diesel
- ATEX approval EX II 2G c IIA T3
- Electrically conductive hose and transport system
- Potential compensation
- Gas compensation system
- Level indicator
- ATEX MarkEX II 2G c IIA T3
- Effective Capacity90 l
- Exhaust TubeDN 9 x 2.5 m
- Flow Rate7.5 l/min
- Compressed Air Connection7 - 10 bar
- Maximum Medium Temperature40 °C
- Dimensions (W x D x H)610 x 600 x 1150 mm
- Weight56 kg