Rugged and easy to install, this unique package offers benefits that you would expect to find on much more expensive systems.
The HDM eco 60 diesel fuel dispenser is a great example of user friendliness and out of the box engineering. An Electrical and fuel supply line is all you need to start up your system.
The HDM eco dispenser is an incredibly easy package to set up, simply connect your supply line and power, decide the number of users (up to 2,000) and your system is ready to go.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for small and large commercial fleets dispensing up to 80 l/min.
- Fuel management system complete with PC- software, includes USB interface for easiest data transfer.
- Tracks up to 2,000 users and 2000 vehicles.
- Saves up to 10,000 transactions.
- Easy to use menu with multiple user options and transponder tag reader included.
- USB interface to access data as standard.
- Rotary vane pump with single-phase asynchronous motor.
- Oval gear meter with pulse generator.
- Two-line illuminated monochrome display, character height 8 or 19 mm.
- Tank level ability option.
- Level probe RS 232, RS 422 LAN, WLAN, & GPRS interface options available.
- Suction Height3.5 m
- Discharge HoseDN 19 x 4 m
- Tap Count1
- Connection Suction Side1 in
- Accuracy+/- 0.5 %
- Temperature Range-20°C to 55°C
- Power Supply230 V / 50 Hz