The HDM 50 pro is part of TECALEMIT's innovative and professional diesel dispensing range.
This allows even large fill quantities to be dispensed quickly. It comes complete with a clean hose system and optional hose mast.
The HDM pro variant enables up to 2,000 drivers and vehicles to be serviced, and the processing of approximately 10,000 tank operations. Drivers and vehicles can identify themselves easily with a transponder tag. All tank operations can be accessed easily via the standard USB port and transferred to a computer. The procedure is simple and allows you to maintain an overview at all times.
The operator can select from a number of pre installed languages via the HDA 2. In addition, the HD Manager 8 eco software allows additional languages to be installed.
The HDM pro offers the best of both worlds: an unbeatable, high-end automatic dispenser, and a reliable, robust and high-performance professional pump for your fleet.
Features & Benefits
- Fuel management system complete with PC- software, includes USB interface for easiest data transfer.
- Tracks up to 2,000 users and 2000 vehicles.
- Saves up to 10,000 transactions.
- Easy to use menu with multiple user options and transponder tag reader included.
- USB interface to access data as standard.
- Rotary vane pump with single-phase asynchronous motor.
- Oval gear meter with pulse generator.
- Two-line illuminated monochrome display, character height 8 or 19 mm.
- Tank level ability option.
- Level probe RS 232, RS 422 LAN, WLAN, & GPRS interface options available.
- Gear pump with gas separator, filter.
- TRbF compliant, incl. drip tray and leak monitoring.
- 4-piston meter with pulse generator
- With EC-type examination certificate (MID)
- Large graphical display screen 640 x 480
- Second dispensing point software included e. g. AdBlue®
- Pump Capacity50 l/min
- Maximum Suction Lift4 m
- DriveAC motor 1.1 KW incl. motor protection
- Electrical Connection3/N/PE AC 50 Hz 400 V
- Maximum Operating Pressure3.5 bar
- Viscosity Range1-20 mPa·s
- Accuracybetter than 0.5%
- Display640 x 480 px
- Dimensions single dispenser573 x 445 x 1426 mm
- Weight Of Single Column210 kg