Hand-operated crank pump for distribution out of drums and small containers.
The OK 9 B Hand Pump is a single-action piston pump with siphonic action and a 470-925 mm Telescopic suction pipe.
Suitable for motor, gear and hydraulic oil up to SAE 80.
Features & Benefits
- For drums and small containers.
- Pumping capacity approx 0.25 l/stroke (depending on viscosity and system).
- Single-action piston pump with siphonic action.
- Drum thread 2" Male.
- Telescopic suction pipe 470-925 mm.
- Clasp for padlock.
- Non-drip outlet.
- Adjustable drum screw connector.
- 5 year limited warranty (pump unit only, excludes hose and nozzle)
- Capacity0.25 l/stroke
- Suction Pipe LengthTelescopic 490 - 925 mm
- Drum Thread2in Male
- Weight3.9 kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H)220 x 120 x 390 mm