A single action, hand operated ATEX approved piston pump for transfer of fuels and oils from a drum or small container.
Supplied with a 1.5m length of conductive fuel delivery hose and spout. The M64 x 4 and G2” threads integrated in the housing enable simple assembly. The K 10 C is available with two different suction pipes.
For diesel, RME (Rapeseed-Methyl-Ester), petroleum (hazard class AI-III), Kerosene (hazard class AI-II), gas oil, low viscosity mineral oils and antifreeze (concentrate).
Features & Benefits
- For drums and small containers.
- Pumping capacity approx 0.25 l/stroke (depending on viscosity and system).
- Single-action piston pump with siphonic action.
- Drum thread M 64 x 4 and 2" Male.
- Telescopic suction pipe 470-925 mm.
- 1.5 m conductive fuel delivery hose with anti-kink spring.
- Clasp for padlock.
- 5 year limited warranty (pump unit only, excludes hose and nozzle)
- Conforms toATEX Directive 94/9/EC (also known as 'ATEX 95' or 'the ATEX Equipment Directive') and ATEX Directive 2014-34-EU
- ATEX approvalEx II 2/2 G c IIA T3
- Capacity0.25 l/stroke
- Suction Pipe LengthTelescopic 470 - 925 mm
- Weight2.3 kg
- Diameter92 mm
- Height257 mm
- Bung AdaptorM 64 x 4 / 2" Male