Fill level measurement for the connection of up to 8 (64) fill level probes.
The state of the art LevelMaster measures the current filling level of each connected tank and calculates, under consideration of the entered tank parameters, the current volumes in the tank. Various tank forms and parameters can be entered in the LevelMaster.
The system allows the setup of four alarm thresholds, two minimum and two maximum volumes per sensor. If a threshold falls below or exceeds the current volumes, an alarm signal is triggered.
A wide ranging selection of filling level probes offers the customised solution to almost any problem in the area of filling level measurements and monitoring. Up to eight tanks can be monitored on one unit and up to 64 tanks for the extension with slave units.
A special equipment feature is the optional remote data transmission with a direct PC connection, GSM or landline to the filling level display and parameterisation using the PC program with a compatible modem. The working principle for the filling level display is the measurement of the hydrostatic pressure of the medium in the tank.
Features & Benefits
- Hydrostatic measuring principle
- GSM telemetry module available
- Content level measuring up to 8 thanks, up to 64 by extending with slave units, can be mixed with various probe types
- Configuration via 16 keys, optional via PC-software LevelControl
- Display2 x 16 Digits
- Digit Height8 mm
- Keypad16 Keys
- Temperature Range-10 to 50 °C
- Accuracy+/- 0.5 %
- Power Supply230 V / 50 Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H)212 x 105 x 195 mm