The pneumatically-driven piston pump is used for transferring lubricants and similar fluids when the storage and dispensation area are in different places.
The high-performance pumps work using a liquid-filled system and guarantee a consistently high delivery performance even with long pipe distances and high counter pressures. The double-action axial piston pump is driven by an oscillating pneumatic motor with automatic reversing gear.
Additional features include an oil pressure regulator as well as a vibration-absorbing rubber mounting and wall bracket. The design-approved, flexible pressure connector, as well as special suction lines for original containers and for various tank designs enable easy assembly and installation.
Features & Benefits
- For engine oil, gear oil, hydraulic oil and radiator antifreeze
- With surge tank and oil pressure regulator
- Automatic shut-off
- Air connection hose with plug
- Suction connector with G 3/4 dirt trap
- Without suction line, without pressure line
- Flow Rateca. 20 l/min
- Viscosity Rangemax. 5000 mPa
- Transmission ratio4:1
- Air pressure max.10 bar
- Medium Temperature10 - 60 °C
- Ambient Temperature10 bar
- Dimensions (W x D x H)20 x 170 x 445 mm
- Weight7 kg