Pneumatically-driven piston pump for the distribution of lubricants out of drums.
Suitable for for engine oils, gear oils, hydraulic oil and radiator antifreeze.
Features & Benefits
- Pneumatically-driven piston pump for the distribution of lubricants out of drums.
- With surge tank
- For drums
- Oil pressure regulator and plug for air supply
- For the conveying, dispensing and decanting of liquid, non-aggressive media
- Hazard class A lll
- Scope of delivery does not include tank hose, discharge nozzle or surge tank
- Flow Rate20 l/min
- Delivery pressuremax. 12 bar
- Viscosity Range8 - 5000 mPa·s
- Suction Pipe Length840 mm
- Transmission ratio4:1
- Drum threadG 2 in
- Medium temperature max.0 - 55 °C
- Ambient Temperature0 - 40 °C
- Dimensions (W x D x H)310 x 125 x 1200 ml
- Weight7 kg