Pneumatically-driven piston pump.
Lubricant is applied directly to the lubricating point out of the original container without needing to be filled into another receptacle. When the lubricating gun is activated, full pressure is achieved immediately with only a few strokes. All presses are equipped with a special grease pressure regulator that automatically limits the grease pressure. A reducing valve for pneumatic pressure is not required.
Features & Benefits
- Range of pumps for barrels/drums up to 25 kg, 55 kg and 200 kg
- For lubricants
- With grease pressure regulator
- Max. Grease consistence NLGI Class 3
- Lifting Tube Diameter32 mm
- Transmission ratio1 : 70
- Grease Pressuremax. 400 bar
- Air Pressure4 - 7 bar