Universal hose reel for oil dispensation and suction extraction of oil, with casing enables solutions for various use cases and a wide operating range.
Special roller guides ensure that it is easy to pull out the hose in all directions. Thanks to slide ring seals and specially-coated hubs, it operates smoothly and leak-free under all operating conditions. The well-balanced retraction mechanism and robust locking mechanism guarantee years of maintenance-free operation.
Mounting on the wall or ceiling, on the ground or in the pit is possible without additional brackets or braces. The universal hose reels may be installed in rows, eliminating awkward spaces in-between. The two-piece hose buffer can be moved as needed. In accordance with legal requirements, the inner connecting hose for connecting to the pipe network is made of a fully metallic flex pipe.
Features & Benefits
- For fresh and used oil
- Can be installed in rows
- Bracket with reel and hose guide
- Oil hose with hose buffer
- Fully metallic flex hose, 750 mm, for connecting to pipe
- Automatic locking device for the oil hose
- Sheet steel housing
- Without dispensing nozzle
- Hose DiameterDN 16
- Hose ConnectionG 1/2"
- Flow Rate Max.20 l/min
- Max. Operating Pressure16 bar
- Operating Temperature60 °C
- Medium Temperature Max.+10 - + 60 °C
- Dimensions (W x D x H)150 x 600 x 588 mm
- Weight39 kg