Telescopic Multi-function Cartridge Gun, with separate control valves for the air and material feed, for materials from 310ml caulking tube cartridges.
Independent control valves for the air spray and material feed allow for precise individual fine control to suit the particular application. The telescopic cylinder for the material feed guarantees that the sealant and compressed air are hermetically separated.
The air spray ensures the material is distributed equally on the surface to be coated and ensures optimum adhesion without air bubbles and capillaries.
Supplied with cap nut for spray on joint sealing, cap nut for standard applications, 10 internal and 10 external nozzles.
Features & Benefits
- For 310 ml original cartridges
- Complete gun body
- Cap nut for spray-on joint sealing
- Cap nut for standard applications
- 10 internal and external nozzles
- Maximum Inlet Pressure10 bar / 145 psi
- Operating Pressure0-7 bar / 0-100 psi
- Diameter50 mm
- Length220 mm
- Cartridge Volume310 ml
- Weight1.65 kg